The Western Europe benchmarking exercise (IB2015) has just finished so it is time to fully focus on next year again as Benchmarking is most effective if it is carried out repeatedly in a continuous plan-do-check-act cycle. Pre-registration for next years benchmarking exercise IB2016 is now open.
In 2017 EBC will facilitate the 11th edition of the Western European benchmarking exercise.
Find out more about the programme in our brochure.
As of 2017 EBC will introduce a new contract model to reduce the administrative burden.
Contract options for 2017 (IB2016) are (including indicative price levels for 2017) for participants in the Western European group with > 100.000 consumers:
1. registration for one year (present option) – 9.500 euro/year
2. subscription until further notice (with the right to end participation annually) – 9.000*,** euro/year
3. contract for 3 years – 8.750** euro/year
4. contract for 5 years – 8.500** euro/year
Interested in participating in the Western European Program? Contact us via: email@example.com.
* The contract has a term of 1 year and shall be tacitly renewed on a yearly basis unless one of the contracting parties denounces it in writing before the start of a new benchmarking program.
**EBC holds the right to annually increase the prices with the Dutch consumers price index (inflation).
EBC One Pager
Call to Register IB2020
Terms and Conditions
EBC's Privacy Notice
EBC is an industry-based,
not-for-profit benchmarking initiative
for drinking water and wastewater services.
More about EBC
More about the EIP Water Action Group
Stichting EBC Foundation
2514 AB The Hague
Phone: +31 70 205 78 30